- Contains new, updated photographs, diagrams, and illustrations that add clarity to explanations of critical concepts.
- Includes expanded coverage on safety in the workplace from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) that encourages your students to consider safety on an ongoing basis.
- Uses real-world examples throughout to reinforce key calculations and concepts.
- Uses both metric and English measurements to appeal to students of all learning backgrounds.
- Includes a Code Cross-Index that allows your students to easily reference specific content and Code requirements.
ELECTRICAL WIRING RESIDENTIAL, 17E, updated to comply with the 2011 National Electrical Code, is a bestselling book that will help you learn the basics of residential wiring in both new and existing homes. This book uses a practical approach and comprehensive coverage to guide you step-by-step through the critical tasks and responsibilities that face today’s professional residential electricians. With coverage of energy conservation laws like Title 24, as well as today’s important concepts such
List Price: $ 106.95
Price: $ 69.00
This reference presents a comprehensive and detailed look at the critical revisions in technical topics driven by emerging technology and building-code changes comprise. Starting with a basic overview of the National Electrical Code and its enforcement, this handbook reviews the theory and practice of installing electrical wiring. The guidelines provide an essential context for understanding the major industry segments—residential, farm, commercial, and industrial—and the techniques help to
List Price: $ 69.95
Price: $ 43.53
Find More Electrical Products