- Includes 3 Test Tubes
- No soil mess free
- Shatterproof plastic
Reveal the hidden magic of plant roots—no soil required! Ideal for science fair projects, this set of three growing tubes is a mess-free way to explore hydroponics with water or any media. Unique, transparent seed baskets provide a view of seedlings growing both up—and down! Water in the shatterproof plastic tubes creates an amazing, magnified view of the roots. Conduct controlled experiments for hands-on science inquiry. Stands feature a write and wipe surface for labeling specimens. Scienc
List Price: $ 21.99
Price: $ 14.00
- PonicsPumps Sells 8 pump sizes. Click on “PonicPumps” below the main page title to see them all.
- FLOW RATES: 120 Gallons Per Hour (GPH) @ 0′ Lift; 95 GPH @ 1′ Lift; 66 GPH @ 2′ Lift; 20 GPH @ 3′ Lift; Max Lift – 3′ 3″.
- PEAK EFFICIENCY SWEET SPOT: 66 GPH @ 2′ Lift”.
- DIMENSIONS: 1.97″ x 1.73″ x 1.26″.
- 5 FOOT QUALITY CORD: Many pump manufacturers use an inferior quality cord, our highest quality (SJTW) Electric Cord is waterproof, 18# gauge copper wire, molded plug with ground, heavy duty flexible vinyl jacket, resists oil/grease/moisture, abrasion resistant and very good flexibility at all temperatures.
- EPOXY RESIN ENCASEMENT of key internal motor components prevents unwanted conductivity and corrosion of metal parts.
- NEODYMIUM IRON BORON (NdFeB) MAGNETS are used in all our electric motors because they are the most powerful permanent magnetic materials commercially available and increase energy efficiency.
- EASY CLEAN: No tools required to disassemble and clean filter/impeller.
- 6 WATTS – 120VAC – 60Hz
- TWO OUTLET ADAPTORS : For 5/16″ and 1/2″ tubing.
- WATER TYPE: Fresh
- ADJUSTABLE INPUT FLOW RATE
- OIL FREE, NO EXPOSED COPPER Safe for fish!
- POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL 205 IMPELLER SHAFT to insure long life of the pump.
- NO SEAL TO FAIL! Uses wet-rotor design, so no seal to fail that would damage the pump motor.
- LIMITED WARRANTY: 1 Year, only when sold by NicheNOVA.
HOW TO CHOOSE A HYDROPONIC, AQUAPONIC, ALGAPONIC, AQUARIUM, POND OR FOUNTAIN PUMP First remember:
- “Maximum Flow Rate” is meaningless because it is at ZERO lift.
- “Maximum Head/Lift” is meaningless because the flow at that height is only a trickle.
You need to choose an affordable quality pump that produces the “desired flow at your required lift” at the lowest wattage.
Step 1: Determining Desired Flow Rate
Hydroponic Systems – typically flow through a single
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 13.99
More Hydroponics Products