- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of materials including denim, leather and multiple layers of fabric
- Awarded the Arthritis Foundation Ease-of-Use Commendation for a design that is easy-to-use for people with arthritis or limited hand strength
- Spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain
- Blades ground to a razor edge cut through heavy material with less effort
- Hardened, stainless-steel blades provide lasting durability
Unlike conventional scissor blades. Fiskars’ Razor-edged blades are precision-ground and hand buffed to a 30-Degree angle. That steeper blade angle means smooth effortless cutting even through multiple layers of the toughest materials. A must have for sewing and quilting. Softouch design-spring action handles for easier cutting. Cushioned grip provides added comfort while the spring action reduces hand fatigue. Measures 8-inch blades/10 long. Caution. Extremely sharp edges. Keep out of reach of
List Price: $ 31.45
Price: $ 10.14
- Notes -You will learn the ukulele fretboard by Note, by Position, by String, by Fret, Forwards, Backwards, and Randomly. The ear training mode and standard music notation displayed will help you learn to recognize notes, pitch, and intervals.
- Custom Fretboard Exercises – Full customization of the ukulele fretboard is available. Simply touch the fretboard or use the preset buttons to select notes to work on.
- Exercise Options – Configure right or left handed, exercise type, learning aids, learning method, learning order, enharmonic, and syllable type.
List Price: $ 0.00
Price: $ 0.00
Related Left-Handed Products Products