- Baby jogger patented quick fold technology allows you to fold your stroller with one hand
- Converts to a double in a few easy steps with 16 possible seating configurations
- 12″ rear and 8″ front forever air tires provide a smooth, comfortable ride over any terrain with front wheel suspension and lockable swivel front wheel for long distance strolling
- Padded reclining seat with a multi position sun canopy, adjustable foot well and 5 point safety harness with shoulder pads and buckle covers
- Telescoping handle bar
The multi award winning City Select is a multi functional stroller that allows parents to mix and match seats, bassinets and car seats to select their stroller seating to suit their family’s individual needs. Presenting a unique patented design, the City Select starts as a single stroller but can be customized into 16 different combinations from double tiered car seats to a bassinet and single seat combo (with double conversion kits and accessories sold separately). Standard features on this m
List Price: $ 499.99
Price: $ 461.55
- The Aztecs referred to avocados as the “Kings Butter.
- The Aztecs called the fruit, “ahuacatl.
- Mexico is the world’s top producer of avocados.
- Avocados are available all year long due to 4 different growing seasons
- History : It is estimated that avocados have been cultivated since 500 BC “” When the Spanish explorers came to Central America they could not pronounce the word “ahuacatl” so they called the avocado, “aguacate.” Ahuacatlan Avocado Oil (pronounced “awa” “cota” “lan”) derives its name from the Aztec original name which means “Land of the Avocado.” Production : The Mexican state of Michoacán, is where most avocados are grown in Mexico. This region supplies half the world’s avocado’s. With its tropical climate, abundant rain and volcanic fertile soil it is perfect for the avocado. In fact, each tree has two blooms a year in this ideal climate. in this region. Every acre of avocado’s requires 1.3 million gallons of water per year. California ranks second in world production of avocados. About the Avocado : The avocado tree is an evergreen tree, which reaches up to 70 ft tall. Avocado trees can produce fruit all year round. It takes 12 months from blooming of the avocado bud to the harvest of the fruit. The average tree produces up 500 avocados and up to 200 pounds of fruit a year. Avocados for commercial operations are picked unripe. Avocados are hand picked with using 30 foot ladders and poles to reach high up in the trees. Is it a fruit or vegetable: Many people believe incorrectly that avocados are a vegetable because they are used in salads, hamburgers and dips. The truth is that avocados are a fruit and more specifically a “berry,” with a single seed. The Oil : The average avocado contains around 25% oil. It takes up to 25 lbs of avocados to make a single 33.6 ounce bottle of avocado oil. Refined Avocado oil has the highest smoke point of all plant oils at 520 degrees F. Avocado oil is also excellent for
Monounsaturated Fats : Monounsaturated fats are considered the good fats in our diet. Oleic acid is the monounsaturated fats in avocados and avocado oil. Research has shown that monounsaturated fats help reduce the “bad” cholesterol LDL and help raise the “good” cholesterol. The Mediterranean diet is composed of monounsaturated fats which research has shown to be a healthy lifecycle.
Antioxidants : Diets rich in antioxidants are documented to reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease. Antio
List Price: $ 20.00
Price: $ 20.00
Find More Used And Secondhand Products