jqeury.org

This domain has expired. Is this your domain?
Renew Now!

Jul 082013
 

GE 45604 Z-Wave Technology Outdoor Module for Lighting Control, Black

GE 45604 Z-Wave Technology Outdoor Module for Lighting Control, Black

  • Adds remote on/off control to outdoor lights
  • Ideal for controlling lighted holiday decorations from the comfort of your home
  • Weather resistant enclosure for year-round use
  • One Z-Wave controlled outlet
  • Easily create your own lighting control system

WIRELESS LIGHTING MODULE WITH Z-WAVE TECHNOLOGYADDS REMOTE ON/OFF CONTROL TO OUTDOOR LIGHTSIDEAL FOR CONTROLLING LIGHTED HOLIDAY DECORATIONS FROM THE COMFORT OF HOMEWEATHER-RESISTANT ENCLOSURE FOR YEAR-ROUND USE1 Z-WAVE CONTROLLED OUTLETMAXIMUM LOAD OF Z-WAVE OUTLET: 600W INCANDESCENT 1/2 HP 120V MOTORMAXIMUM COMBINED LOAD OF BOTH OUTLETS: 15A 120V AC 1800W RESISTIVEUPC : 043180456045Shipping Dimensions : 8.25in X 7.50in X 3.25inEstimated Shipping Weight : 1.2114

List Price: $ 64.99

Price: $ 29.88

  3 Responses to “GE 45604 Z-Wave Technology Outdoor Module for Lighting Control, Black Reviews”

  1. 12 of 12 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars
    Great Z-Wave Additon! Get this instead of the appliance adapter!!!!!, April 21, 2012
    By 
    Matthew Franzel (Florida, USA) –
    (REAL NAME)
      

    Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
    This review is from: GE 45604 Z-Wave Technology Outdoor Module for Lighting Control, Black (Tools & Home Improvement)

    I needed to control a bunch of plug in lights and needed about 10 of these. This is an “outdoor” module because it is rugged and waterproof, but I use it indoors because it costs less than the indoor light adapter GE 45603 Z-Wave Technology Wireless Lighting Control Fluorescent Light & Appliance Module.

    Works just the same. I hide it behind whatever it is controlling… Works wonderfully.

    I use it with my Alarm.com GE system. Awesome!

    HIGHLY recommended.

    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 

    Was this review helpful to you? Yes
    No

  2. 7 of 7 people found the following review helpful
    4.0 out of 5 stars
    Compatible with Schlage Link system, January 1, 2012
    By 
    T. Clamon (Johnson City, TN) –
    (REAL NAME)
      

    Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
    This review is from: GE 45604 Z-Wave Technology Outdoor Module for Lighting Control, Black (Tools & Home Improvement)

    Bought this to control my outdoor Christmas lights from my Schlage link system. Setup was easy and works correctly 95% of the time. I believe the other 5% could be interference issues. However, the control options only show up on the web interface, not from my mobile app. This is probably a compatibility issue that tech support needs to work on. I would recommend this to anyone needing a controlled z-wave outdoor outlet.

    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 

    Was this review helpful to you? Yes
    No

  3. 7 of 7 people found the following review helpful
    5.0 out of 5 stars
    Great product, May 3, 2011
    By 
    Ryan P.

    Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?)
    This review is from: GE 45604 Z-Wave Technology Outdoor Module for Lighting Control, Black (Tools & Home Improvement)

    I installed this in seconds and associated it with my Mi Casa Verde Vera 2. It works beautifully. I have been able to turn it off and on from my laptop, manually, from my wife’s iPhone, and from my Android phone.

    Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 

    Was this review helpful to you? Yes
    No

 Leave a Reply

(required)

(required)

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>