- Unlimited online access to worldwide digital maps (requires internet connection) with continuous free map updates
- Optional installable map upgrades for offline use of city, state, country, continent or worldwide regions (install or uninstall at any time for optimal flexibility)
- Fully adapted user interface for cutting edge visuals on any device
- Various search modes and map routing for pedestrians and cars
- WiFi positioning (requires internet connection)
List Price: $ 0.00
Price: $ 0.00
- Tags take your smartphone to even more travel info including a mobile mileage calculator, updated offers from our partners, and the Best of the Road app, where you can review your favorite destinations and points of interest.
- Updated U.S. atlas contains maps of every U.S. state and Canadian province, an overview of Mexico, and detailed inset maps of over 350 cities and 20 U.S. national parks; City inset maps were added or expanded in the following state sections: MA, MD, ND, SC and VA
- Road construction projects and updates highlighted for every state, conveniently located above maps and Tourism websites and phone numbers for every U.S. state and Canadian province on map pages
- Includes a handy list of hotel chain toll-free numbers for easy access from the road or at home
- Contains mileage chart showing distances between 90 North American cities and national parks with driving times maps
Find your next route with a modern road map The 89th edition of the most trusted and best-selling US atlas on the market features the winners from the first Best of the RoadÂ® search for America s best small towns.
Use the book’s scannable tags to point your smartphone to updated road trip content and tools that enhance your travel planning. To download the Microsoft Tag reader, use the web browser on your phone to navigate to randmcnally.com/TAG and click the link provided.
The 2013 Ro
List Price: $ 13.95
Price: $ 8.80
Find More Maps Products