Organic 100% Virgin Coconut Oil Nutritional Supplement for Energy Fuel – 16 oz (474 ml) Direct from Manila Coco Factory
- Natural and Organic – 100% Pure, Unblended Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) by Manila Coco Bio-Essence is pressure-induced food grade coconut oils through proprietary advanced mechanical expellers (Manila VirginFlo), without the use of solvents, no hexane, nor any chemical. Our VCO is naturally stable, and uniquely beneficial saturated fatty acids – in support of nutrition for ENERGY FUEL by boosting metabolism and immune systems. As such, it is devoid of toxic trans fatty acids, protects cells from free-radical damage, and free of bad-cholesterol enhancing properties – gaining its scientific claim as – The Healthiest Oil on earth… the Good Fats.
- Fresh mature coconut kernels (non-copra) are grated within 36 – 48 hours from fruit harvest, steam-cleaned, then, blanched, and desiccated dry to best capture its plant sterols and essences. The resulting meal is then aseptically pressed to crude oil, with the faintest heat necessary to reduce moisture to its lowest level to avoid oxidation and for longer shelf life. Without interruption, this raw oil is filtered through natural earth carbon from final impurities before it is sent to storage tanks in its purest form.
- NOT ALL ORGANIC Coconut Oils are VIRGIN. Altered Coconut Oils – such as Deodorized, Distilled, or Fractionated Coconut Oils – loose all anti-oxidants (Tocopherols, Vitamin E) due to very high heat processing. These do not carry the same kind and amount of beneficial fatty acids as 100% pure, unblended VCO. As such, altered coconut oils are properly labelled “NOT VIRGIN”, or merely “coconut oil”, despite these being co-labelled as “Organic” – meaning no synthetic pesticides/fertilizers. By first cold-press, the Manila VirginFlo method retains the natural fresh coconut phytonutrients, as evidenced by its light sweet taste and aroma, with its crystalline water-white color, non-greasy fluid, and free of sediment and rancidity. Unlike other extraction methods, Manila VirginFlo does not use any fermentation enzyme, nor decanting common to village pressed oils. No conventional chemical refining, no bleaching, no deodorizing (no RBD), no hydrogenation. It does not alter the oil’s integral native carbon-chain structures, keeping free fatty acid negligible, moisture almost nil, and peroxide and iodine values very low – ZERO PRESERVATIVES, ZERO ADDITIVES – key indicators of unadulterated VCO.
- Like wines, NOT ALL VCOs ARE THE SAME. Independent studies have shown that Fermented VCO or Centrifuged VCO, which comes from wet-milled grated coconut cream feedstocks, is low cost; tastes intense, heavy-greasy fluid; starts to oxidize 6 months after nut opening even when bottled. In comparison, Expeller Pressed VCO, which comes from blanched (cured), dry-milled desiccated coconut feedstocks, is not low cost; tastes sweetish clean, smooth light density fluid – closest to natural coconut fruit flavor; of long shelf life (4-5yrs). Only non-GMO coconuts from robust juicy trees not more than 50 years old within organic farm estates are used. Governmental bio-researchers have long found out that trees older than half a century tend to be less productive with anemic fruits, sub-prime senile, and prone to a lot of tree diseases. All farm and processing aspects are in conformity to the Philippine National Identity Standards (Codex Alimentarius) of the Food and Drug Administration and 3rd party organic certification by Ecocert of Germany/NOP USDA.
- Volcanic Island Eco-Balance – The best coconuts are those that grow in bio/eco-balance from volcanic, nutrient-rich island soils, nourished with abundant tropical rain and coastal seawater and capped with lots of sunshine. The Philippines, located 11 degrees north of the Equator, is in the heart of the global volcanic center known as the “Pacific Ring of Fire” making it just about the most ideal environment for the best coconut variety to flourish. Philippine coconuts have earned the right to claim themselves the best of the best variety in the world. That’s why the Phils. is the world’s largest coconut oil exporter.
Manila Coco’s Organic VCO (16 oz/474 ml) comes from the source – our farm estate, one factory location-one extraction method – sold directly at online stores : avoids extra costs of reprocessing or middlemen and ensures no mixing of varying oil grades. Unlike other brands which consolidates 2 – 3 different extraction methods (fermentation, expeller, centrifuge), Manila Coco is simply, honestly unadulterated. That’s why we devote more of our attention, care, and resources to make a top-quality VC
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 12.99