Offering expert advice for every phase of museum store management, this volume is essential reading for anyone planning to open or manage a museum store. Theobald takes the guesswork out of planning and managing the museum store, informing the manager on all relevant topics such as sales tables, profits, licensing, training, product promotion, publications, inventory, merchandise, and trademarks, just to name a few. The Second Edition contains an additional chapter on merchandising, updated stat
List Price: $ 34.95
Price: $ 28.95
- Over 40 hair-raising situations from which to escape!
- Puzzles, hidden objects, mini-games and more?
- Richer, deeper game-play
- Excellent storyline
- Over 100?s of levels ? never the same game twice!
- Excellent storyline. Over 100′s of levels! Never the same game twice!
- For Windows Windows 2000, XP, Vista & Mac OS X
As Susan and her daughter Caitlin are trapped inside the Museum of Natural History after a devastating earthquake, Susan’s husband is on the street, fighting his own battle to reach them. The Escape the Museum story continues…but this time from his perspective trying to assist his girls and free himself from his own escapades
List Price: $ 19.99
Price: $ 3.50