Eyes by ToGoSpa (6 Pair) (Green Tea)
- Luxurious Under Eye Hydration. Collagen gel pads that soothe, brighten, de-puff and hydrate in one 15-minute treatment.
- Replenishing, re-plumping ingredients makes EYES by ToGoSpa® a great all-around anti-aging, moisturizing, rejuvenating experience.
- Activated by the body’s temperature, the nutrients stored in each flexible EYES by ToGoSpa® gel pad, are absorbed directly into the delicate dermis found just below the eye. Each silky application is infused with a combination of natural high-density marine collagen, enzymes, amino acids, natural marine minerals, trace elements, proteins and vitamins. With just one 20 minute application, you will see improved elasticity, texture and overall appearance of the skin below the eye.
- Improves circulation and stimulates production of new, youthful skin cells. Relaxes, calms, and pumps up moisture-retention levels to new heights. De-puffs and reduces dark circles with skin-brightening ingredients. Relieves irritation and redness calming compounds. Minimizes pores with clarifying, cleansing oils. Hydrates crepe-like skin and resurfaces fine lines.
- Directions: Apply pads below eyes Leave 15 – 20 minutes Remove & discard Feel great. Look great.
EYES by ToGoSpa are nutrient rich jelly pads of Natural Marine Collagen, Infused with Hyaluronic Acid, Chitosan, natural oils and Vitamins C & E to combat free radical imbalance, sun damage, discoloration, dry skin, wrinkles and the troubled skin under your eyes.
EYES are gentle, natural and loving to your delicate under eye skin. This single use under eye treatment will soothe and smooth your beauty woes, and relax and return you to a more energized, youthful state. You’ll be ready for that ho
List Price: $ 22.99
Price: $ 22.99
Uncertain About This…,
When I used these I noticed that the packaging inside of the plastic bag they were contained in was wet and had a greenish tint. I was a little concerned but the actual pads seemed ok. When I put them on…my eyes felt awesome…or rather my under eyes felt awesome. This morning, however, I have lines around both of my eyes…I look bruised. I am not sure why this is but I have to think it might be from the pads…it’s the only different product I have used.
I think I need to call the company and ask them why the inside packaging was wet…could one of them have a tiny leak and that’s what caused this!
Was this review helpful to you?